Our role is to support you with proven creative and comprehensive solutions for your settlement issues. Once a structured settlement has been place, we prepare the necessary documentation as required by Canada Revenue Agency, Taxation Department.
Our Services Include:
- Confirmation of structure purchase letter to all parties
- Precedent Judgment/ Order and Full and Final Release for structured settlements
- Review your documentation to ensure that it complies with the tax-free requirements set by Canada Revenue Agency
- If required, an Advance Income Tax Ruling in coordination with Canada Revenue Agency
- We provide the Casualty Insurer with our Structure Report, which outlines the settlement details for ease of reference and reporting.
- If required, Assignment and Assumption Agreements for execution and disbursement.
- Our Corporate Guarantee that we will act as liaison between the client and the Life Company for the management of the annuity for its duration, free of charge; and
- When all requirements are met, we distribute completed annuity contracts to all parties involved.
Can Baxter Help?
3 Church Street
toll free: 1-800-387-1686